MEC Design – C63 AMG
German tuner MEC Design have been developing tuning and styling products for Mercedes Benz since 1999, and are widely known for their wheel designs and wheel product line. MEC Design has recently released its tuning and styling upgrade for the popular Mercedes Benz C63 AMG – which they call the “Steam Hammer”.
According to MEC Design, the Mercedes C63 AMG Steam Hammer is tuned to produce 600PS and 700Nm (113PS increase).The list of MEC modifications also includes the following:
• MEC Design Alloy Wheels, MecxtremeIII one piece, 9×20 with 3mm spacers front + 7mm spacers rear, 235/30 ZR 20
• MEC Design Stainless steel exhaust system from the headers with Sport/Racing Catalytic Converters
• Performance/ECU optimization with sports air filters, including V-MAX unit (removal of 250km/h speed-limit)
• Carbon exterior parts: front spoiler lip, air intakes on the front bumper, rear spoiler and Sport/racing diffusor
• Carbon interior parts: sports steering wheel, seat shell, door parts + middle console sections and seat covers
• MEC Design floor mats
For more details, specifications and pricing on the MEC Design C63 Steam Hammer, contact MEC Design at www.mecdesign.de. You can find more pictures on the Mercedes C class picture gallery.
One Response to MEC Design – C63 AMG